Understanding Zurvita: Can You Really Make Money With Zurvita?
Zurvita It was started in 2008 by founders Mark and Tracy Jarvis. His goal is to empower people by giving them what Mark and Tracy like to call, “Zeal for life.” They offer products associated with health and wellness, as well as a home business opportunity for those who are interested in making money by marketing their company or products. However, can you really make money with Zurvita?
Zurvita has four products in total related to two main categories: General Body Wellness Enhancement and Weight Management. Three of the products they offer come in a program type package and it is for weight management. They want to give people the “zeal for life” by taking these four products. I will explain their program and the products they offer below.
- Zeal Wellness Blend – The mix is simple, advanced and natural. It is designed to increase your energy, optimize your health, slow the aging process, enrich and protect your body, all while maintaining a healthy weight! The mix flavors that Zurvita offers are Wild Berry and Bold Grape.
The program! They offer three products that are found in an entire Weight Management Program offered by Zurvita. All three products have the same benefits, but it is recommended not to shy away from any one in particular.
The product included in the program: Zeal Advanced Formula Protein Shakes, Zeal Cleanse and Zeal Burn. The benefits of all three products are listed below. The only two Protein Shake flavors they currently have are Chocolate Delight and Vanilla Crème.
- Effective weight management
- Balanced nutrition
- More energy
- Faster metabolism
Although Zurvita does not offer many products, the important thing is to look at the quality of their products; I’ll leave that conclusion for you to decide. However, it is important to note that Zurvita started in 2008, therefore they still have time to expand much more in the health and wellness industry.
If you like the products that Zurvita offers and are interested in making money marketing their products or the company itself, this is the section for you! However, can you really make money with Zurvita? To answer this question, we must first understand your compensation plan.
There are 5 main payouts associated with the Zurvita compensation plan, including builder bonuses, team bonuses, personal sales, one-level overrides, and infinite overrides. I’ll explain a few briefly below!
- Personal sales – Earn 20% commissions from all your personal sales.
- Team bonuses – You could qualify for a Team Bonus of $ 400 each time a Consultant business reaches Total Business Volume of 3,000.
- One-level overrides – You can earn 5% of all sales from your downlines, level 8 and below.
To conclude, yes, you can make money with Zurvita!
For some people, cost is the most important question to answer before even considering joining Zurvita! I’ll explain what to do! However, keep in mind that if you join or participate in the Zurvita opportunity, you are starting your own independent Zurvita business!
All companies require some type of initial fee! However, in general terms, the price is much cheaper compared to a traditional type business. If you wanted to open your own Papa John’s, you could pay between $ 30,000 and $ 100,000 depending on a few factors. However, starting your own MLM business is much cheaper! But, as mentioned above, all businesses require some kind of upfront fee! With that being said, let’s get the ball rolling!
To get started with Zurvita, you have to do two things! The first is a $ 35 entry fee. The second is to purchase your first order from one of the 3 main options Zurvita offers.
- Wellness Quick Start Pack – $ 274.95. This “bundle” includes enough wellness items to get your business started and growing right away!
- Quick start package general – $ 349.95. This “Package” includes enough Wellness and Weight Management elements for your business to grow at both ends of your product line.
- Builders Pack – $ 549.95. This includes a host of wellness and weight management products for entrepreneurs looking to earn a substantial amount of income by generating quick sales.
- Wellness package (s) – There are 5 wellness packages available in total listed below.
- Weight control program – $ 169.95. This includes some of their protein shakes, Zeal Burn and Zeal Cleanse.
- Protein shakes – $ 109.95.
- 36 individual bottles of Zeal – $ 99.95.
- 24 individual bottles of Zeal – $ 79.95.
- 1 Zeal Wellness Canister – $ 69.95.
The products are okay, but I definitely wish they had more to offer. However, as mentioned above, they are still a relatively new company and I can assume they will expand more very soon. I like the idea of Health and Wellness and many other people do too! Health and wellness is a great industry to enter and has a massive market, which is forever Something to look for before joining any company!
The opportunity is not so pleasant. I do not like it! I’m not saying Zurvita is a bad company in any way. However, to achieve a substantial amount of residual income, you need to know how to conduct network marketing professionally. If you are a newbie and don’t really know the industry too well, you may face some very difficult times trying to make income with this company.
The cost is fantastic! With my knowledge of the industry, even the Builders Pak (the most expensive Pak they offer) is very affordable! Remember, we are talking about starting a business. We are talking about building a vehicle that you can get rich on! So $ 549.95 is not bad at all! I also like the fact that they have several different options to choose from!
Overall though, I personally wouldn’t be interested in affiliating or getting involved with your company! I am a professional network marketer and while I know how to generate sales, market properly and ethically, and build a team of entrepreneurs, I am in this industry to make a lot of money and help others do the same. Again, I’m not saying Zurvita is bad company by any means! However, I don’t see myself making as much money as I would like to do network marketing with this company!
* Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Zurvita or its business / income opportunity