How to remove uric acid from the body and get rid of gout naturally
Do you want to know how to remove uric acid from your body naturally? Good, because here you will learn 6 easy ways to get rid of the taste naturally, without drugs, only with natural home remedies.
Uric acid crystals in the joints cause gout. But, it is your body’s natural inflammatory reaction to these that really causes your excruciating symptoms.
Uric acid is produced by itself when purines are metabolized in your body. Purines exist in the cells of your body and in the food you eat. Among other things, they help produce your protein and energy needs.
The kidneys process and then remove excess acid from your body through urine, with a small amount through stool. The relatively low levels that remain in the blood are beneficial.
But, if your kidneys cannot excrete enough, then they are left with high levels in the blood. This condition, hyperuricemia, allows urate crystals to form in the joints, causing an agonizing gout.
So you need to reduce or eliminate uric acid from your body …
Drug-based medications can help eliminate the taste quite effectively. But they can have serious side effects like vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, stomach aches, ulcers, bleeding, allergies, etc. That is why more and more people with gout are using natural remedies to eliminate uric acid and eliminate gout.
Here are some of the most popular home remedies for reducing uric acid in the body …
(1) Eat lots of cherries that have natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. 30 to 40 cherries, 3 times a day during an attack. Say, 30 cherries a day otherwise, for maintenance.
(2) Drink at least twelve large glasses (8 oz.) Of water every day to help prevent urate crystal formation and help your kidneys process and remove uric acid from the body.
(3) Take vitamin C to help increase urinary uric acid excretion and reduce acid levels in the body. Eat lots of fruits like oranges, tangerines, tangerines, and perhaps watch vitamin C supplements during an attack.
(4) Parsley is a natural diuretic, so it can help remove uric acid from the body more easily.
(5) Vitamin B complex helps convert acid into various compounds that are harmless, so vitamin B complex can help remove uric acid in that way.
(6) Switch to a low-purine diet so your body makes less uric acid. Avoid foods with a high purine content, which are, in general, foods rich in protein and fat found in fatty red meat, offal, game, broth, shellfish, some fish, poultry, legumes, etc.
Whichever remedy you choose, you should not only try to get rid of the symptoms of a gout attack, but also prevent recurring episodes of gout. Because frequent gout tips over a period of time can lead to permanent joint damage and kidney problems like painful stones.