Does the economy affect your personal trainer salary? Team Beachbody Can Increase Profits and Productivity
Tough economic times create tough decisions for people. When the paycheck arrives and it doesn’t cover everything, people re-evaluate what is being paid and what changes can be made to balance the budget. The first things to be removed are what people consider nonessential. What they spend at the gym often falls into that category. Yes, we know that exercise is beneficial in reducing stress, but that does not alter budget decisions for most people. Have you noticed a decrease in your personal trainer salary over the past year? Most fitness professionals have. That can be disheartening since that pay cut is not a reflection of your incredible potential. You may have that you had no control over the situation. I’m here to tell you that you are in control. Now, you’re not just faced with a challenge, but an opportunity. You can quit smoking or find a way to make it all work. A partnership with Team Beachbody will help you be successful and grow your business.
The last twelve months
During the last twelve months, have you had to lower your hourly rate just to have a chance to win over new customers? You’ve probably tried, but haven’t seen an increase in customers. Has your gym owner decided to take a higher portion of the split he had agreed to? There is no way you can control that. If they can’t pay their bills, you definitely won’t get any income from that gym, it will be closed.
Are customers asking about bartering for your fitness expertise? Barter is the exception to the rule because it cannot be done for everything you need to live. How about a vacation? Vacations are one of the best ways to recharge and rejuvenate. Not to mention, you work hard and you deserve a vacation. However, you can’t go on vacation if you don’t have the money and you have fewer clients again than when you left. I think you are getting a general idea. Now is the time to forget how tough the last twelve months have been and take stock of the potential you have now. By now, I mean today!
The new day
Today is the day to differentiate yourself. You can make the changes that will take your career to the next level. You can take a proven formula and incorporate it into your own business.
The following statements can become your reality!
- You can increase your customer base from four to eight new customers each week you want.
- You can get your old customer base back. They will be back on board with you achieving your fitness goals.
- Opportunities are available to increase your bottom line. You can earn commissions from product referrals through an online store.
- A few hours a week is your minimum commitment. The result is exciting growth and an amazing support network.
- You have access to a system that will let you know if your clients have logged into their trainings. That’s a great tool you can use to keep them motivated, stay in touch, and track your results.
- Your customers will have great incentives. They say money talks and I can’t disagree. Your current and future customers may be eligible to win a $ 300 or $ 1,000 daily prize just for exercising that day. It gets even better. Your clients could be eligible to win up to $ 36,000 in a sponsored annual transformation contest.
One of the qualities that made you want to work in the fitness industry was your desire to help people achieve their health goals. You love coaching people and helping them set out on their journey. Even the best personal trainer needs his own trainer from time to time. It’s unique to find an opportunity offered by a partnership that involves other fitness professionals like yourself. Combine that partnership with a solid business plan to help you grow. Now your heart beats faster, right? It’s time for you to stand out from your competition and be the one. You can be the one with the new clients, the one with the plan, and definitely the one who stands out as a true professional.