Beautiful nail growth after gastric bypass surgery
After the gastric sleeve procedure, it is difficult to get adequate bariatric nutrition. One of the first places that poor nutrition manifests itself is in the health and beauty of the nails.
Beautiful, long, strong and perfectly polished nails require good nutrition.
Your nails are made of laminated layers of protein called keratin. Nails grow from the base of the nails, under the cuticles, to the fingertips. When the new nail grows, it pushes the old nail out. That part of the nail hardens and compacts.
When you can only eat small amounts of food at a time, it’s difficult to get the nutrition you need for healthy-looking nails and good health. If your nails are thin and brittle, or if they are cracking and splitting, you are not receiving adequate nutritional support to grow beautiful nails.
Biotin is a B vitamin that is important for the growth of strong nails as well as strong hair. Biotin is sometimes called vitamin H.
You can find natural biotin in brewer’s yeast, soybeans, and brown rice. Biotin is crucial for the production of keratin, the material that makes up nails! A secondary benefit of vitamin H is that it helps you maintain a stable blood sugar level.
MSM, also known as methylsulfonylmethane, is a type of sulfur found in all living things, both plants and animals. It is essential for the normal functioning of the body and organs. and MSM creates keratin and collagen, thus contributing to strong, healthy skin and nails. You may have heard of MSM because many doctors recommend it for arthritis-like problems. MSM is not a food additive or a vitamin. MSM is depleted from our bodies by highly processed foods.
Zinc deficiencies can be indicated by white spots on the nail bed.
Herbs like borage are high in gamma-linolenic acid, which is an essential fatty acid that is crucial for the growth of long nails.
Have you noticed that your nails grow faster in summer and slower in winter? But in the best of cases, the nails only grow an average of 3 mm / month. Therefore, it may take some time before you can see the nutritional changes in your nails.
Use bariatric supplements to help improve the health of your nails, as well as your hair and skin.
In addition to using bariatric supplements, here are some tips to help your nails grow stronger and more beautiful:
1) Massage your nails. This increases blood flow and will help your new nails go in faster. It feels nice too!
2) Washing your hands is great for preventing illness, but it’s not as nice on your skin or nails. Bring moisture back into your hands by moisturizing after every hand wash. Don’t forget to rub the moisturizer on your nails and cuticles.
3) Nails can be damaged by housework like washing dishes, so wear gloves. You will be much less likely to break your nails!
4) Regular professional manicures can keep your nails in good condition and help them grow stronger.
5) Maintain. You can prevent nail tears from getting worse by filing your nail at the time you have a downside.
If you don’t have good nutrition, there is no way you can have beautiful nails. Bariatric vitamins can help supplement when you can’t always eat right.